KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Member/Spouse Fraternal Benefit
1) Accidental death coverage for member and spouse at no cost.
1) Continues to be covered under the Member/Spouse Benefit
2) May purchase life insurance, long term care insurance, or annuities
up to one year after insured member’s death.
3) Eligible with her children for scholarships, student loans, etc.
4) Receives a free lifetime subscription to Columbia.
1) $80 monthly allotment for orphans of eligible families;
2) up to $7,000 in college scholarships available.
Family Fraternal Benefit
(For eligible families)
1) Pays $1,500 for the child who dies before the age of 61 days
2) Pays $750 for the child who is stillborn at least 20 weeks after conception
3) Offers guaranteed-issue insurance up to $5,000 to any child under age 18.
1) Portfolio of top quality life insurance, long term care, and annuity products exclusively for members and their families.
1) Scholarship programs for higher education available to members, their spouses, and children.
1) Entitles participation in all Catholic fraternal and social activities at more than 14,000 councils, and an instant network consisting of 1.8 million members throughout the United States, Canada, the Philippines, Mexico, Poland, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Panama, the Bahamas, the Virgin Islands, Cuba, Guatemala, Guam, and Saipan.
1) Opportunity to build personal leadership skills, public speaking ability, organizational skills, etc.
Honorary Life Membership
1) At age 70 with 25 years of membership.
1) Free subscription to the Order’s monthly magazine examining issues of concern to Knights, Catholics, and Families.
Knights of Columbus Rosary
1) Blessed by the Supreme Chaplain, presented during the First Degree Exemplification to each new member.
Daily Remembrance Mass at St. Mary’s Church
1) Mass for deceased members and their wives, and deceased members of the Squires program at birthplace of the Order in New Haven, CT.
Various Family/Youth/Religious/Social/Athletic Activities Available Participation in a variety of programs and activities conducted by local councils.
Eligibility for 4th Degree